[WVFPD] Neighborhood Watch Warnings for Rockrimmon and Woodmen

Kevin Bush kevin at wvfpd.org
Sat Dec 28 19:12:12 CST 2013

Hello WVFPD Residents,

The CSFD Police Department is warning their residents of a string of daytime
break-ins in the Rockrimmon area.  In addition, the neighborhood watch block
captain for lower Woodmen and Woodstone reported suspicious activity by the
driver of an old white GMC van.  We have to assume they might target our
neighborhoods next.

Please read the following message from CSFD and please keep an eye out for
anyone that doesn't belong.

Let's keep our neighborhoods safe!

Kevin Bush

Woodmen Valley Fire Protection District (WVFPD)

719-260-8688

 <mailto:kevin at wvfpd.org> kevin at wvfpd.org

 <http://www.wvfpd.org> www.wvfpd.org