[WVFPD] A few notes on the WVFPD refund checks and this mailer

kevin at wvfpd.org kevin at wvfpd.org
Sat Jul 26 16:14:55 CDT 2014

A couple more notes on the WVFPD refund checks:

* The refund check may be considered taxable income by the US or
Colorado revenue services. We're not tax experts and can't advise you,
so please check with CPA or tax filer.

* A few of you have not received your checks yet. Our Treasurer, Kip
Tarpley, is working hard to track those down. If you have NOT seen your
check and have not received a response from Kip, please send an email to
refund2014 at wvfpd.org. Please remember, the envelope will say Clifton
Larson, not WVFPD.

* You MUST be a taxpayer in the District to receive a refund. After last
year's Westwood fire, this newsletter was passed a lot of people in
Woodmen Oaks, Rockrimmon Peregrine and the Broadmoor. Sorry, but unless
you have been paying taxes into our District, you won't be getting a
check.

* If you do NOT want to be on this newsletter anymore, please respond to
this email with your name and email address.  We'll be happy to remove
you.

Thanks again for supporting WVFPD!