[WVFPD] FW: WVFPD/CSFD Public Meeting Thursday April 19 6:00pm

kevin at wvfpd.org kevin at wvfpd.org
Fri Apr 13 18:58:38 CDT 2018

Hello WVFPD Resident,

Just a quick reminder that Woodmen Valley Fire Protection District (WVFPD)
will hold a public meeting at Woodmen Valley Chapel on Thursday, April 19
from 6:00pm to 7:30pm.  Please join us to learn about our revised service
agreement with Colorado Springs Fire Department (CSFD), Effective Fire
Mitigation techniques, and El Paso County Sheriff Department's coverage
model for our neighborhoods.

See you Thursday!

Thursday, April 19, 2018
    6:00pm - 7:30 pm
    Woodmen Valley Chapel
        290 E. Woodmen Road, Colorado Springs CO 80919
        1979 Coffee Event and Reception Room
        Lower level, south side of the big building with the green roof

Agenda:

    Welcome and Introductions (All)
    WVFPD / CSFD Intergovernmental Agreement (WVFPD/CSFD)
    Emergency Fire and Medical Service for our Neighborhoods (CSFD)
    Fire Mitigation and Prevention Strategies (CSFD)
    Crime and Mail Theft Prevention and Response (El Paso County Sheriff's
Department)
    Wrap Up and Door Prizes (All)

Kevin Bush, WVFPD, 719-260-8688, kevin at wvfpd.org <mailto:kevin at wvfpd.org>

---