[WVFPD] WVFPD/CSFD Public Meeting Thursday April 19 6:00pm - TOMORROW!

kevin at wvfpd.org kevin at wvfpd.org
Wed Apr 18 10:03:01 CDT 2018

Don't forget the Woodmen Valley Fire Protection District (WVFPD) public
meeting, TOMORROW NIGHT, Thursday 4/19 from 6:00pm-7:30pm.  Especially after
yesterday's fires in El Paso County, this is a good time for a refresher on
protecting your home and family from deadly wildland fires, kitchen fires,
carbon monoxide, home invasions and identity theft.  Join our speakers from
WVFPD, Colorado Springs Fire Department and the El Paso County Sheriff's
Department for an interesting discussion.  And who knows?  You might even
win one of the CSFD door prizes.

See you tomorrow night!

Thursday, April 19, 2018
    6:00pm - 7:30 pm
    Woodmen Valley Chapel
        290 E. Woodmen Road, Colorado Springs CO 80919
        1979 Coffee Event and Reception Room
        Lower level, south side of the big building with the green roof

Agenda:

    Welcome and Introductions (All)
    WVFPD / CSFD Intergovernmental Agreement (WVFPD/CSFD)
    Emergency Fire and Medical Service for our Neighborhoods (CSFD)
    Fire Mitigation and Prevention Strategies (CSFD)
    Crime and Mail Theft Prevention and Response (El Paso County Sheriff's
Department)
    Wrap Up and Door Prizes (All)

Kevin Bush
Chairman, Woodmen Valley Fire Protection District |  <http://www.wvfpd.org/>