[WVFPD] WVFPD/CSFD Public Meeting Thursday April 19 6:00pm

kevin at wvfpd.org kevin at wvfpd.org
Wed Mar 28 14:46:43 CDT 2018

Hello WVFPD Residents,

SAVE THE DATE!   Please join us on Thursday, April 19 at Woodmen Valley
Chapel from 6:00pm to 7:30pm to learn more about the Woodmen Valley Fire
Protection District (WVFPD) and our renewed relationship with Colorado
Springs Fire Department (CSFD).  We've lined up some interesting speakers,
so we're sure you'll find it interesting and worthwhile.   Meet
representatives from WVFPD, CSFD and the El Paso County Sheriff's
Department.

Thursday, April 19, 2018

6:00pm - 7:30 pm

Woodmen Valley Chapel  (Room TBD)

Agenda:

*	Welcome and Introductions (All)
*	WVFPD / CSFD Intergovernmental Agreement (WVFPD/CSFD)
*	Emergency Fire and Medical Service for our Neighborhoods (CSFD)
*	Fire Mitigation and Prevention Strategies (CSFD)
*	Crime and Mail Theft Prevention and Response (El Paso County
Sheriff's Department)
*	Wrap Up and Door Prizes (All)

We hope to see you there!

Kevin Bush, WVFPD, 719-260-8688, kevin at wvfpd.org <mailto:kevin at wvfpd.org>